SBE’s Mission is based on the following important principles:
- Studying, defending and promoting the moral, financial and professional interests of its members
- Contributing to the general economic, social and cultural development of the country and of Northern Greece in particular
- Promoting private initiative within a free and developing economy
- Encouraging Northern Greek businesses (and in particular SBE members) to establish collaboration agreements with companies in Southeastern Europe and the Black Sea region
- Promoting Thessaloniki as a major international city, and Northern Greece as the economic centre of the Balkans
- Developing financial collaboration with Greeks abroad.
SBE’s Mission is achieved:
- by exploiting the knowledge and experience of all our members in developing strategy and putting forward our proposals to the
- by reliably representing the collective interests of our members, in order to contribute more effectively towards improving the
legislative and regulatory framework of Greece,
- by providing high quality services to our members in order to support the competitive growth of their business ventures via relevant and reliable information for implementing changes both in the domestic as well as the international arena.