European Actions for GlobaL tradE – EAGLE ONE – EAGLE TWO
The Federation of Industries of Greece (SBE) is engaged in implementing the European project “European Actions for GlobaL tradE (EAGLE ONE – EAGLE TWO)” in collaboration with the following 5 European organisations: London Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Brussels Chamber of Commerce, Hungarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Innovation Centre of Lithuania, and the Federation of Industries of Sicily. The aim of the project is to provide support to European companies for their internationalization activities in Third Countries.
Within the framework of the project, SBE is involved in organizing company missions to the following countries:-
• United Arab Emirates (3-8 September 2016 – Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah).
• India (21-26 November 2016 – Mumbai, Bangalore, New Delhi)
• Iran (May 2017)
• Taiwan (June 2017).
In order to provide the participating companies with the most relevant information in preparation for the company missions, SBE will organize InfoDays in order to present the economic and business environment of the target countries, as follows:-
• Wednesday 9 March 2016, an InfoDay was organized with great success, entitled: «Business Opportunities in the United Arab Emirates»
• Wednesday 7 September 2016, InfoDay entitled: «Business Opportunities in India»
• InfoDays presenting the business opportunities in Iran and Taiwan will be held in 2017, before the corresponding company missions take place.
For further information please contact the Department of International Affairs of the Federation of Industries of Greece.
Contact person: Katerina Tzitzinou